Saturday, June 21, 2014

Stripe tee: A must have!









Stripe tee or breton tee has become a must-have staple in my wardrobe. I have been on a hunt for this basic number and over the years, I failed to find one that makes me want to bring it home. Until I spotted this at Zara, I went on an read the labels: Organic Cotton. I'm sold! I am pretty fussy about my basics. Maybe I could foresee myself wearing it for the rest of my life, so getting the right fit and quality is crucial. I was told by one of my colleagues that he sees me in white everyday. Yes, I do. In fact, most of my bedsheets are whited based; my sneakers are white; the walls in my room are white. I just couldn't resist wearing white. White, pale pink, navy blue, black, and nude are within my colour chart. As you can see, I am wearing some of my colours. Call me boring, but I am just not a big fan of colours. I love playing with simplicity at the best of my ability. But then again, you could spot me with some colours from time to time as an effort to do things differently. It's the thought that counts right. Speaking of effort, I wore this with a zip pleather skirt under this humidity. It may sound weather impaired but I want to put on some good amount toughness into this simple top. Clean, simple and tough. And btw, simple and plain are two different things. It is not the same difference. Alright, enough mumbling. Till next post...

No comments

Post a Comment

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.