Friday, October 10, 2014

Star dust

My style evolve each year. There were a lot of hits and misses since I started out. And sadly, complicating the simple stuff is what I do best. Much like letting go after holding your breath for too long, I perform awhole lot better once I learnt to loosen up.

The same applies when I pose for blog photos. Do you find it hard to pose for the camera smiling, or at least intentionally or pretentiously smile? I look cheesy in my opinion. With minimal effort, here I am, candidly smile at the camera with a star printed number and a slouchy folded up jeans. It felt relaxed and put together once I buckled it up with a belt.

I decided to bust out my massimo flat. The shoe god has spoken, just when I thought I'd never find the perfect flat. I saw it sitting prettily on the shelf. I tried it on and next thing I know, it's sitting on my shoe rack now as we speak.

Ok, enough rambling. Bye!

Outfit details: Zara Star Dress, Just Jeans denim, Massimo Dutti flats

Photo credit: My beautiful sister

No comments

Post a Comment

Denise X.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.